North America (US, Canada, Mexico) is the most mature region: oleic oils production is diverse and abundant, and the region is the primary consumer in the world. Our report explains what NAFTA will challenge in expanding its production towards export market by 2030.
Report in detail:
Our report provides the following:
- Market Outlook: Production by oil type (sunflower, safflower, canola, soybean); consumption by end-uses (14+ segments); supply/demand balances
- Forecasts to 2030 of oilseeds and oils supply and demand; newcomers to HO oils; strategic investments
The report is divided into four sections:
- Chapter 1 Demand – Market Drivers and Outlook
- Chapter 2 Supply – Past, Present and Prospect
- Chapter 3 Trade, Policy and Supply/Demand Balances
- Chapter 4 Strategic Conclusions and Recommendations
You will receive Report (80+ pages, including over 40 tables and diagrams)
If you need more information, contact us.