The congress will take place at Palais des congrès de Montréal – 159, rue Saint-Antoine Ouest, 4th floor, Montréal (Québec) H2Z 2A7 CANADA
Location of Palais des congrès de Montréal
The Palais des congrès de Montréal is located in the Quartier international de Montréal at the north end of Old Montreal in Montreal’s borough of Ville-Marie.
Directions to Palais des congrès de Montréal
- From Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport: Take the Autobus line 747 Express towards Lionel-Groulx underground station. Once there, take the underground from Lionel-Groulx station to Place-d’Armes station (direction of Montmorency). The Palais will be next to you. You may purchase a ticket from vending machines situated near the international arrivals at the airport. The ticket cost $10 and let you unlimited use of autobus and underground for 24h. You can’t use bills to pay the ticket, only coins are accepted. The ride is about 25 min from the airport to the underground then 6 min of underground ride.
- You can also take the bus 747 Express towards the City Center, that brings you to Berri-UQAM underground station. You then have to take the underground towards Place d’Armes station. The cost is the same, but the ride is much longer.
- From Lucien-L’Allier train station, go to Lucien-L’Allier underground station, in direction of Montmorency. Get down at Place-d’Armes station (3 stops) and you will be next to the Palais. From Gare Centrale train station, go to Bonaventure underground station, in direction of Montmorency. Get down at Place-d’Armes station (2 stops) and you will be next to the Palais.
- Depending on your place, you can go to the Palais by bus. The lines 55 and 129 will let you right next to the Palais.
- Alternatively, you may get a taxi at the airport. The ride is approximately 20km/30 minutes